Customer satisfaction is our number one goal!. Value Car Rental provides a reservation service.
Anticipate: customer service issues and take the necessary steps to prevent them.
Encourage: customer to share their experiences.
Improve: their services by viewing concerns as a foundation which will bring:
* The opportunity to gain back our clients trust.
* Their ability to address the matter from the customers perspective.
* The commitment to provide a prompt response.
* An opportunity to learn from the experience.
Through these practices, we all at Value Car Rental hope to not only gain your trust and loyality, but your friendship as well. We will do our very best to meet our objective and encourage you to share your concerns
for improving our services.
You may reach us at any time by clicking on button Contact Us to send an e-mail to Customer service & Support. So that we may respond in a timely manner, please be sure to provide us with as much detail as possible.
Value Car Rental is committed to ensure all employees continuously strive to achieve customer satisfaction.
E-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
For SUPPORT Phone: (297)-5861709 / (297)-5864188
For ROADSERVICE CALL: 5686464
FOR ACCIDENTHANDLING 165
Terms & Conditions
1) A Credit Card is required for the deposit as well as a valid driver's license. Cash deposits are also accepted $ 500,- for Cars and $ 750,- for Jeeps or Vans. The valid driver's license and the deposit needs to be presented on the day of the rental.
2) Renter needs to be a minimum of 21 years old.
3) The driver and additional driver only, as mentioned in the rental agreement are authorized to drive the vehicle. If an accident occurs and the driver is not registered on the rental agreement the insurance will become invalid and the renter will be held responsible for all direct and indirect damages/losses. These damages needs to be paid before leaving the Island.
4) If CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) is accepted, the deductible for damages to the rental vehicle is $ 500,- for Cars and $ 750,- for Jeeps or Vans. CDW covers the rental vehicle for damages of a collision.
5) Insurance rights become void (lapses) in the following cases:
* driving under the influence of alcohol and /or drugs;
* not observing the traffic rules, (such as: running a traffic light, driving too fast, driving in water, while water goes in the engine, etc. etc.);
* off road driving (driving on roads or paths that are not indicated on the road map;
* unauthorized driving (the Renter is responsible for all cost);
* in case of accident, damage when you don't have a police report.
6) A valid police report of the accident must be presented to our company.
7) In case CDW is not accepted, the renter will be held responsible for the total amount of damages/losses.
8) Cost for tire repair and or change or damages occured by driving in white sand, dunes, rocks or water and towing cost is not included in rental rate and or CDW insurance.
9) In case of an accident call 165 and our main office 5861709. A police report needs to be made right on the spot. If you leave before the report is made the Renter will be held responsible for all damages.
10) We have an 24/7 hour roadservice 5686464.
11) Their is a cancellation policy. You wil get charged a 2 day rental if the reservation is not cancelled 48 hours before startdate and time.
12) Vehicle must be returned clean and in the same condition as received. If not, Value Car Rental can charge for any cleaning and repair costs. If for example the seats are wet or you have been smoking inside the car you will be charged for that. Value Car Rental is not responsible for any personal belongings left in the vehicle.
Disclaimers and Usage
Value Car Rental expressly disclaims all warranties with respect to content available on or from this website whether express or implied.
You should assume everything on this website is copyrighted unless expressly noted and may not be used except with written consent from Value Car Rental.
Value Car Rental attempts to maintain accurate and up to date information, however, Value Car Rental will not be held liable for any omissions or errors found within.
Your use of this website is at your own risk.
When reserving a vehicle, we need to collect certain information about you to provide the specific service that you have requested. We make every reasonable effort to protect this information on your behalf.
Value Car Rental will be only send e-mail to your e-mail address once you have made a Reservation and supplied us with your e-mail address. This e-mail address is used to identify you and offer you a printable version of your Reservation Confirmation.
If for some reason you did not get a reply on your e-mail within 72 hours you can assume that we did not receive it. Just resend your e-mail or call us toll free 1-786-623-0662 from USA or 0208905494 from Holland or directly on (+297)5861709 or (+297)5864188.
We do not share your e-mail address with any thirdparty.
Acceptance of these policies
By using this website, you are agreeing to the privacy policies listed herein. If you do not agree with the policies listed, do not use this website.
Value Car Rental may at anytime modify these disclaimers, usage and policies of this website.